Parts needed for speedster project

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: Parts needed for speedster project
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Eugene Abbondelo on Tuesday, November 27, 2018 - 09:16 am:

I'm starting a speedster project with a 1926 rolling chassis and the front half of a 1926 touring body. Would like to find the following parts, private email please:

Hardware assortment: miscellaneous nuts, bolts, etc. A "bucket of bolts" as it were. I'm sure many of mine will break on disassembly--chassis is heavily rusted.

Front door hinge sets, passenger and driver.
Door latches and strikers, passenger and driver.
Windshield stanctions/supports, a pair
Rocky mountain brake pedal--just the pedal.

Any accessory parts for lowering front, rear, and steering column.

While a lot of this is available as repro, would like to try and use original if possible.

Gene Abbondelo
Union Bridge, Maryland

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Eugene Abbondelo on Wednesday, November 28, 2018 - 09:31 am:

BTT

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dallas Landers NE Indiana on Wednesday, November 28, 2018 - 10:00 am:

Eugene it may suprise you how many bolts can be re used. I have removed some real badly rusted bolts from T's and the nuts turn right off. Good luck on your quest and keep us posted. Remember we like photos.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Matthew Weaver - Arthurdale, WV on Wednesday, November 28, 2018 - 10:10 am:

If you end up needing a better frame, I have a couple fairly pit free frames over near Morgantown, WV. I'd like to move them on to someone that can use them. - Matt

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration