Thinking RUCKSTELL ? Hereís the deal.........

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: Thinking RUCKSTELL ? Hereís the deal.........
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Morsher on Tuesday, November 27, 2018 - 12:31 pm:

Here is what I have, complete Ruckstell setup. Complete ORIGINAL Ruckstell insides, appears unused condition. Brand new Chaffins 26-7 axle housing, 3 NOS Hyatt axle roller bearings, NOS ring and pinion gear, shift rod support for Driveshaft tube, original shift lever assembly with original shifter knob, pair of new Snyderís axle shafts in 4140 steel, pair of original axles to harvest the axle gears from, new bronze thrust washer, pair of NOS keyways, steel thrust plates, shift rod, new special bolt sets, axle bolts, data plate AND anything else you may find you need to complete this. If I forgot anything or if you find some hidden defect, Iíll have Langís send it right to you, no extra charge. ( youíll have to come up with a driveshaft, and choice of driveshaft bearing or I can for an extra charge) Iíve added this all up and comes to roughly $3600 from the vendors, and just try to find a NOS set of Hyattís and ring and pinion gear. These are factory NOS ! My price, $2500 AND if you need time to make payments , Iíll work with you. Pay all winter , and pick up in person in the spring and Iíll give you a complete 1926-7 rear axle that will give you backing plates ,brake shoes, etc. Why buy a pig in a poke and then spend another $1000 on repair parts? Why buy a complete axle and then try to arrange shipping, when all this stuff can easily be shipped vIA FedEx ? Iíll even throw in a MTFCA Ruckstell assembly manual. Assemble yourself and then you know what you have, and makes a fun project too. Tmorsher@icloud.com to contact me, please no PMs as I will never see them.THANKS !

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bradley Kirtner on Tuesday, November 27, 2018 - 01:10 pm:

Pm sent

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bradley Kirtner on Tuesday, November 27, 2018 - 01:10 pm:

Email sent

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Morsher on Wednesday, November 28, 2018 - 09:03 am:

Ruckstell spoken for ,appreciate the inquiries THANKS!

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration