OT FS Patent 1909-15 Evinrude outboard motor,looks complete.

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: OT FS Patent 1909-15 Evinrude outboard motor,looks complete.
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve Grisbee---Cheyenne Wyo on Wednesday, November 28, 2018 - 11:19 pm:

I'm not into old boats,just liked this because it's a neat old motor,but it's unlikely I'll keep my old storage bldg through next year so some of this old stuff will have to go. This is for one of those guys that wants a period boat behind his car. Ones I've seen are neat combinations and kind of special. This one appears complete with what looks like the original carb and oiler. The gas tank looks good and the cap looks original. The handle is loose and could have easily gotten lost but it didn't. The prop looks good. Included is one of those bases I've advertised. The bad news is,the cylinder is not rusty but the piston is stuck on bottom dead center. I've oiled it and weighted the prop to no avail. So that's how it's going. I've seen two of these on ebay in the $1400-1500 price range and I think they were missing stuff. I would take $750 for this one and $150 to box and ship in two or three boxes. Please PM me if interested.Thanks.picturepicturepicturepicturepicture

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Henry K. Lee on Friday, November 30, 2018 - 07:51 pm:

Steve,

You might want to list that on the AOMCI website.

Hank

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve Grisbee---Cheyenne Wyo on Tuesday, December 04, 2018 - 08:22 pm:

Hank,I never heard of that site but will try it. Thanks.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Henry K. Lee on Tuesday, December 04, 2018 - 08:29 pm:

It's the Antique Outboard Motor Club International.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration