For sale 1913 carburetor 2 screw kingston

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: For sale 1913 carburetor 2 screw kingston
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By john kyprios on Thursday, November 29, 2018 - 07:29 am:

https://www.ebay.com.au/itm/Rare-Vintage-ford-model-t-kingston-brass-2-screw-car buretor-1912-1913-1914/153279490958?ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT&_trksid=p20603 53.m1438.l2649

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dan Woolf on Thursday, November 29, 2018 - 12:15 pm:

That is a 2 screw Holley, not a Kingston.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Stan Howe Helena, Montana on Thursday, November 29, 2018 - 04:16 pm:

I clicked on the "ebay my summary" tab and it said "G'day" How cool is that?

The carb is in Australia, which I hadn't noticed before the G'day!!!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Wayne Sheldon, Grass Valley, CA on Thursday, November 29, 2018 - 05:06 pm:

Neat! Thank you for pointing that out Stan H.
Makes me wish I could afford to buy it. I have two projects that could use one.
I do hope he corrects the listing to "Holley".

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By john kyprios on Thursday, November 29, 2018 - 10:03 pm:

Been dealing with a few kingston carbys of late & copied listing and failed to make that change..but all good ..corrected now

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By john kyprios on Thursday, November 29, 2018 - 10:11 pm:

Few days ago another same carby on here with wear and other issues listed and sold for $250
I paid $175 for this 8 yrs ago ..dont they go up in value when time goes by and the moon is full ??

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration