LQQKING FOR ........

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: LQQKING FOR ........
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Morsher on Thursday, November 29, 2018 - 04:50 pm:

Iím looking for a Stewart mounting bracket shown on the left, or a complete speedo as shown on the right. Tmorsher@icloud.com to reach me. Pics stolen from Russ Furstnowís book, a must have if youíre interested in Ts.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tom Strickling on Thursday, November 29, 2018 - 06:38 pm:

Tim I sent you an email

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Alan F. Stein on Thursday, November 29, 2018 - 08:28 pm:

Tim, I sent you an email with attachments. The bracket might be the one your looking for.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Morsher on Thursday, November 29, 2018 - 11:05 pm:

Gotcha Tom, Bring me another reverse pedal accessory ! Thanks Alan, sent an email to you.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By charley shaver- liberal,mo. on Friday, November 30, 2018 - 11:06 am:

here's one i am putting on my f.w.d. truck.its like the one on the right but pics won't load. charley

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By charley shaver- liberal,mo. on Friday, November 30, 2018 - 06:45 pm:

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Morsher on Friday, November 30, 2018 - 09:12 pm:

Bought a mounting bracket, thanks Alan ! Want to sell the speedo, Charley ? Iíll make it a good home.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By charley shaver- liberal,mo. on Saturday, December 01, 2018 - 12:14 pm:

not for sale, but when i get it apart i will think about having some cast.hard to believe a 15 mph truck would need a speedo. charley

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration