For Sale pair Rajo side covers/valve cover and finned aluminumn water pipe

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: For Sale pair Rajo side covers/valve cover and finned aluminumn water pipe
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Donnie Brown North Central Arkansas on Thursday, November 29, 2018 - 08:18 pm:

I have a pair of finned Rajo side covers. They are similar to the ones sold by Langs, but these have Rajo on them and the current accy covers are only finned with no Rajo. I do not believe these are made anymore. I have shown the driver side plate/cover in position on my 14 speedster to show where it fits. Ill take 85.00 for the pair plus shipping. They will not fit into a flat rate box so Ill have to calculate the shipping.

I also have a finned aluminum water pipe. I bought it to use on the speedster project and no longer can use it because my cross drive magneto is in the way. It is Langs part number WT-1 and is 12 inches long. They are 53.95 in the catalog. I will take 40.00 for it plus 13.60 flat rate shipping.

Water pipe.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Frank Brandi on Thursday, November 29, 2018 - 11:02 pm:

Sent you email too will buy the plates

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Terry Woods, Cibolo, Texas on Thursday, November 29, 2018 - 11:36 pm:

DoBro, If I'd known you weren't going to use them with the 4 valve, I'd have made you a better deal.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Donnie Brown North Central Arkansas on Thursday, November 29, 2018 - 11:43 pm:

Terry, Sorry, I did not even think you may have wanted them. I found a set of original valve cover plates and will be using them instead of these.

The plates are sold pending payment .. Thanks again MTFCA

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dan McEachern on Thursday, November 29, 2018 - 11:59 pm:

The side covers are the ones I've made for about 30 years and yes I still offer them. Also Fronty and Roof.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Donnie Brown North Central Arkansas on Friday, November 30, 2018 - 09:09 am:

Dan, thanks for the info. I got these with my Rajo 4 valve head, that I bought from Terry W.. I knew he bought them several years ago and I had never seen any of them advertised with the Rajo logo on them in any of the catalogs.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration