WTB TT Parts

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: WTB TT Parts
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John Goble on Thursday, November 29, 2018 - 09:24 pm:

I am looking for the lower windshield frame for my steel cab, and some rear 20" rims

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tom Strickling on Friday, November 30, 2018 - 07:11 am:

These are in Missouri

https://marshall.craigslist.org/atq/d/ford-model-wood-spoke-rims/6749140669.html ?scrlybrkr=7c8308f5

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Matthew Weaver - Arthurdale, WV on Friday, November 30, 2018 - 09:36 am:

John,

I'm pretty sure I have an extra lower windshield frame with all of my Steel Cab parts. Send my a PM and I'll see if I can get some pictures for you if the rain and fog letup here in WV. - Matt

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Julius Korus on Friday, November 30, 2018 - 10:30 am:

Sent a PM

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John Goble on Friday, November 30, 2018 - 01:03 pm:

Thanks Matthew, I think I have the rims covered with Julius, let me know on the windshield frame. johngoble@icloud.com

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration