For Sale NOS crankcase arms (pair)

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: For Sale NOS crankcase arms (pair)
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Donnie Brown North Central Arkansas on Thursday, November 29, 2018 - 10:46 pm:

I have a pair of NOS crankcase arms. They are the three hole type. Im not sure how far back the three hole type goes but I think it is 1913 to 1927 but please make your own decisions.

As far as I know these are not reproduced. They are very hard to find in NOS never used condition.

Ill take 75.00 for the pair plus 13.65 shipping in the continental US and actual cost anywhere else. I will sell a single for 40.00 plus shipping ... if a person only needs one.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Kevin Matthiesen, Madera California, USA on Friday, November 30, 2018 - 12:59 am:

Donnie, This type of arm with the flat cut off bottom started in 1923, per Forum on 1923, three arm changes.

THE CRANK CASE ARMS T 815 B HAVE CHANGED. THEY STILL HAVE THE CHAMFER ON THE TOP BUT NO LONGER HAVE THE "V" AT THE RIVETED END BUT ARE CUT ACROSS. THE BRAZING HOLE AND LOWER RIVET ARE BOTH MOVED UP 3/8". THESE CHANGES ARE DOCUMENTED ON 3/16/23, 5/26/23, 6/25/23. IT IS HIGHLY LIKELY ALL 3 CHANGES COINCIDED. (005579).

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Scott Conger - Wyoming on Friday, November 30, 2018 - 09:38 am:

email sent

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Donnie Brown North Central Arkansas on Friday, November 30, 2018 - 11:28 am:

Sold pending payment. Thanks again MTFCA

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration