Winter jacks, good for man and beast !

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: Winter jacks, good for man and beast !
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Morsher on Friday, November 30, 2018 - 01:24 pm:

IMHO, one of the best things you can do for Lizzie over the winter is to get her tires off the ground. Same goes for any old car. Here is a really nice pair of winter jacks, made by the JC Moore co. Racine, Wisconsin. Patent date 1908 ! Two original iron jacks, and Iíll include two sets of alloy aluminum castings. You do some work, and then you and Lizzie will enjoy the winter months. I use them year round, myself as I really love Lizzie and hate buying tires! This pile, $125 + shipping from 44857. I do have some orphan jacks available too. Tmorsher@icloud.com , please no PMs as Iíll never see them.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Morsher on Sunday, December 02, 2018 - 11:34 am:

NEW PRICE $125, delivered !

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Morsher on Sunday, December 02, 2018 - 12:24 pm:

I believe the jacks are sold. Jack, K. , Iím having trouble opening your email, can you resend ? T

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Morsher on Sunday, December 02, 2018 - 03:46 pm:

Sold, thanks!

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration