FS Radiators, Radiators, and a Radiator.

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: FS Radiators, Radiators, and a Radiator.
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Henry K. Lee on Friday, November 30, 2018 - 08:08 pm:

FS two aftermarket, appear to be Bergs for 1917-1923 low style. Have been cleaned and tested. The upper necks are good but not new and the nickel plating is off. $350.00 each plus shipping, which is about $50.00 max depending on where you live, cheaper.

FS one original I believe or very close to in design 1917-1923. Has a loose upper baffle but in VGC. The upper filler cap neck is brass, $400.00 plus shipping.

FS one aftermarket honeycomb brass with unique joints, The condition is totally unknown has far as leaks. $200.00 plus shipping.

Please PM for photos. Will be able to send photos tomorrow.

All the Best,

Hank in Tin-A-See

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dennis Zinn on Saturday, December 01, 2018 - 01:27 pm:

I need a radiator. How do I determine if I need a high or low one?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve McClelland on Saturday, December 01, 2018 - 01:49 pm:

The 1917-23 Low Radiators have a core height measurement of 17.
The 1923-27 High Radiators have a core height measurement of 18-3/8.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Henry K. Lee on Saturday, December 01, 2018 - 02:12 pm:

Thanks Steve for helping out Dennis!

Hank

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Henry K. Lee on Thursday, December 06, 2018 - 09:10 pm:

BTT

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By George Danek_ Salem, Mass on Friday, December 07, 2018 - 10:39 am:

Hank, sent you a pm

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bill Dugger on Friday, December 07, 2018 - 07:47 pm:

Henry the FIRST one you list 17-23!
On a scale of 1 to 10 1 being perfect or close to what would you rate that one at?
And does it have any kind of a leak or do you have any idea???

Thank you

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration