WTB Rear spring hanger U-Bolt

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: WTB Rear spring hanger U-Bolt
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Richard Davis on Saturday, December 01, 2018 - 11:05 am:

Looking for the u-bolt for the rear spring on a 1926, though I think all years will work. Thanks

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Scott Conger - Wyoming on Saturday, December 01, 2018 - 11:15 am:

Richard

do yourself a favor and measure the other one from the inside clamping surface to the tip of the threaded end...in other words, the length of the ubolt. Due to different leaf counts for different bodies, plus TT parts out there, if you do not specify a length or at least min/max, you are not certain to receive a useable part.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Henry K. Lee on Saturday, December 01, 2018 - 11:57 am:

Richard I have plenty, send me a PM with the length requirements.

Hank

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration