Steering wheels

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: Steering wheels
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Kevin Allen on Saturday, December 01, 2018 - 11:46 am:

Model T steering wheel rims. I hand craft quality steering wheel rims. If you're in need of a steering wheel rim, I have several of them listed on eBay now. Also, some finished wheels. My eBay seller name is "WoodByKevin".
Or, you can visit my website at woodbykevinallen.com.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Henry K. Lee on Saturday, December 01, 2018 - 11:55 am:

I have been using Kevinís steering wheels for years folks, THEY ARE JUST BEAUTIFUL beyond words!

All the Best,

Hank

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Hal Schedler, Sacramento on Saturday, December 01, 2018 - 12:35 pm:

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=1&ved=2ahUKEwjwiO2 Blf_eAhUxwMQHHS9mALEQFjAAegQIAxAC&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.woodbykevinallen.com%2F&u sg=AOvVaw0qOPw05M7yfRUCgg3B4atl

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Rick Schrage -- Grosse Pte Farms, MI on Saturday, December 01, 2018 - 02:36 pm:

I bought one of Kevin's steering wheels 3 years ago for our 26 Coupe and have been very satisfied -- highly recommend.

Rick

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Gary Griffin on Wednesday, December 05, 2018 - 08:44 am:

Thanks guys
info much appreciated

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Larry Smith, Lomita, California on Wednesday, December 05, 2018 - 10:29 am:

I met a guy at Hershey a few years back that made copies of the early Ford one piece steering wheel. I don't know if it was Kevin or not, but they sure looked good.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Stubenvoll on Wednesday, December 05, 2018 - 10:42 am:

I had Kevin make me a custom rim in curly or fiddle back maple. It is absolutely gorgeous and always gets compliments. This gentleman is very talented.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Kevin Allen on Wednesday, December 05, 2018 - 07:46 pm:

btt

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration