WTB Tapered Front Spring

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: WTB Tapered Front Spring
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tea Man on Saturday, December 01, 2018 - 01:03 pm:

Looking for a nice pre'14 tapered front spring with correct spring clamps without any pitting or other issues. This is the spring with top spring rolled for the spring clamp bolt.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tea Man on Saturday, December 15, 2018 - 01:37 am:

BTT

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Knapp on Saturday, December 15, 2018 - 06:57 pm:

Something like this, which may have the wrong top 3 leaves?early front spring 1early front spring 2early front spring 3 {922475 {922476 {922477

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tea Man on Saturday, December 15, 2018 - 11:35 pm:

That's the one I am looking for. I need it for a restoration project, but need all the correct spring leafs. Thank you for looking!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve McClelland on Tuesday, December 18, 2018 - 08:50 pm:

Tim PM me a price if Tea Man isn't interested.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Adam Doleshal on Tuesday, December 18, 2018 - 08:54 pm:

Top one or two leaves are the most prone to breakage and are usually missing.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Allan Bennett - Australia on Wednesday, December 19, 2018 - 01:19 am:

4 out of 7 is a pretty good start. I'd grab it if I was looking.

Allan from down under.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dennis Michaud on Wednesday, December 19, 2018 - 09:06 am:

I have the top 3 leaves, Dennis

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Knapp on Friday, December 21, 2018 - 05:02 pm:

My spring has been sold, going to Australia. Thanks Andrew, will get it shipped and let you know. / Tim

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Knapp on Friday, December 21, 2018 - 07:13 pm:

And sorry Steve, Andrew messaged ahead of you. / Tim

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ivan on Friday, December 21, 2018 - 07:35 pm:

Tim, have sent you a PM.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dennis Michaud on Friday, December 21, 2018 - 09:12 pm:

I have complete springs, Send me a PM, Dennis

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve McClelland on Saturday, December 22, 2018 - 12:06 am:

Not a problem.... thanks.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration