Stromberg SB4F

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: Stromberg SB4F
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ed in California on Saturday, December 01, 2018 - 05:34 pm:

Here is the very hard to find Special Ford Stromberg SB4F accessory carburetor. Known as one the best all around accessory carburetor for the Model T Ford. Correct unmodified matching intake manifold. Complete and correct. I have not taken apart, just put in my ultrasound to clean. The brass drain bolt heads are nice and not buggered up. Nice snug smooth throttle shaft smooth with no real play. Return springs nice. 600.00 plus shipping.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ed in California on Saturday, December 01, 2018 - 05:36 pm:

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ed in California on Saturday, December 01, 2018 - 05:37 pm:

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ed in California on Saturday, December 01, 2018 - 06:13 pm:

I meant to say Zenith, not Stromberg. Oops.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ed in California on Monday, December 03, 2018 - 07:30 pm:

Sold.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration