FOR SALE- SET VF MAGAZINES- V1#1 TO PRESENT

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: FOR SALE- SET VF MAGAZINES- V1#1 TO PRESENT
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dan McEachern on Saturday, December 01, 2018 - 05:50 pm:

Vintage Ford Magazines- this is a complete set from Volume 1 Number 1 to present. In binders by year. Will not separate. $400.00 or offer. Plus shipping of your choice. Might be able to arrange pickup at Turlock or Bakersfield Swap Meets. Selling for a friend. please send me an e-mail at dmcgearsatyahoodotcom. thanks

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Don Watson -Florence,Colorado on Saturday, December 01, 2018 - 07:15 pm:

That is about 1/3 of what they are worth!

When these are Sold I have a Complete Set I will sell for $1500

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Richard Williamson on Saturday, December 01, 2018 - 07:19 pm:

I will buy

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dan McEachern on Saturday, December 01, 2018 - 11:36 pm:

Thank you Richard- I sent you a PM. The owner was more interested in getting these to someone who would enjoy them more than getting a lot of money. thanks all.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration