"Wanted To Buy" 1909-10 fan blade or complete fan

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: "Wanted To Buy" 1909-10 fan blade or complete fan
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Larry Gresh on Saturday, December 01, 2018 - 07:44 pm:

Hello,
Looking for a good fan blade for the 09-10 T. Will consider a repairable blade, or a complete fan. This is the blade with the large stamped area in the center.

Thank You,
Larry

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By paul baresel on Sunday, December 02, 2018 - 09:14 am:

Hi Larry,
I may have a complete fan for you, but could you send me a photo of what you need?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Larry Gresh on Sunday, December 02, 2018 - 12:28 pm:

Thank you Paul, PM sent.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Kim Dobbins So Cal on Sunday, December 02, 2018 - 01:44 pm:

Hers a couple pictures showing the difference in the hump in the early and late brass hub fan.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Larry Gresh on Sunday, December 02, 2018 - 01:59 pm:

Thank You Kim for the photo. I am not at home to post on right now.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Larry Gresh on Monday, December 03, 2018 - 11:32 am:

Still looking.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Larry Gresh on Monday, December 03, 2018 - 11:33 am:

still Looking.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By David Baker on Monday, December 03, 2018 - 12:17 pm:

Cane some one measure the length width, I have a box with some Pre Model T , early Buick Etc. I would check.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Larry Gresh on Monday, December 03, 2018 - 02:22 pm:

Hello Dave,
The blades measure 2 1/2 inches wide x 5 1/2 inches in length.
Larry

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Rich Jesteadt - SE Florida on Monday, December 03, 2018 - 07:39 pm:

Hi Larry,
I sent you a PM.
Rich

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Larry Gresh on Monday, December 03, 2018 - 08:26 pm:

Hello Rich, received your PM and emailed You back.

Still Looking.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Larry Gresh on Tuesday, December 04, 2018 - 12:36 pm:

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Kim Dobbins So Cal on Tuesday, December 04, 2018 - 03:05 pm:

An easy way to tell an early fan is to try to stick your little finger under the hub in the space created by the hump in the blade. It your finger tip fits in the pocket, itís most likely an early fan.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By David Baker on Wednesday, December 05, 2018 - 10:48 am:

Just checked the posts and know what to look for, will check to see if any are early Ford .

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration