Wood wheel puller

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: Wood wheel puller
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Scott Hills on Sunday, December 02, 2018 - 11:55 am:

both excellent threads $40 each plus $10 shipping

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By J Alvord on Sunday, December 02, 2018 - 03:20 pm:

I'll take the one on the right if it will work for 1926 wooden wheels...

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Scott Hills on Sunday, December 02, 2018 - 04:29 pm:

yes it will as long you have a car not TT send me a message with your address and I'll contact you

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Brooks Schlieben on Sunday, December 02, 2018 - 05:36 pm:

Great buys!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Scott Hills on Sunday, December 02, 2018 - 07:50 pm:

J Alvord and Tim J were first so both are sold will contact thanks guys

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By J Alvord on Monday, December 03, 2018 - 09:45 am:

Thanks Scott, got your message. Looking forward to seeing what my axle looks like behind the brake drum!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Juhl - Michigan's Thumb on Thursday, December 06, 2018 - 08:20 pm:

Got mine today. It is in great condition and just what I wanted. Thanks Scott!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By J Alvord on Thursday, December 06, 2018 - 09:05 pm:

Got mine too, thanks Scott. I'm over in Saginaw, looks like they both ended up in nearly the same spot!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Scott Hills on Thursday, December 06, 2018 - 11:21 pm:

glad they made it merry christmas

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration