WTB a set of heavy rods

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: WTB a set of heavy rods
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bob Shirley Atlanta TX on Monday, December 03, 2018 - 09:37 am:

Call me crazy, but they donít scare me. I know the vendors donít want them, but I do. So if you have a set give me a call. Bob 903 824 1949. Condition of the babbitt isnít important as long as the caps have not been filed too much. Thanks

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dan McEachern on Monday, December 03, 2018 - 11:12 am:

HI Bob- if you don't find some, send me a PM or a e-mail. I have some. Dan dmcgearsatyahoo.com

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jack Putnam, Bluffton, Ohio on Monday, December 03, 2018 - 03:40 pm:

I have rabbited heavy weight rods available. jputnam(at)wcoil.com

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration