Wanted: Gen/alt mount

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: Wanted: Gen/alt mount
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jerry Wyatt on Monday, December 03, 2018 - 10:57 am:

I'm pulling the engine from my '15 and would like to install a gen/alt mount.
I think the engine is 20-22? with starter.

jerry
'15 Touring
Arizona

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Stephen Francois Jr on Monday, December 03, 2018 - 02:11 pm:

Jerry, I'm in Scottsdale and have two - one really nice one for $25 or one needing clean-up for $10. Shipping would be extra. If Scott is coming down to the Phoenix area, I could give it to him and save you the postage.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Stephen Francois Jr on Monday, December 03, 2018 - 02:12 pm:

Call me at 480-946-3590

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration