1915 & '15-ish small parts

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: 1915 & '15-ish small parts
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By R.V. Anderson on Monday, December 03, 2018 - 12:08 pm:

Complete 1915 Kingston Model L in nice shape. $120. '15-'16 pre-script cast iron timer with very smooth raceway. Script was added in May of '16. $45. RR'15-'17 door latch and striker. Smooth turning, good spring. $40. Y shaped 1914-16 tie rod end. $30. Very good brass sediment bulb; handle turns; very tight. $50. Also have one with part number but no handle or drain. $25. Both bulbs have excellent threads. Separate prices total $310; will take $275 for the lot. Postage extra.

rvmodeltATnetsyncDOTnet

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Scott Conger - Wyoming on Monday, December 03, 2018 - 01:47 pm:

RV

I think my RR latch on my '15 is bunged up. Will check today while in the shop and let you know...if it is, I'd like to purchase yours.

Thank you

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By R.V. Anderson on Monday, December 03, 2018 - 04:30 pm:

Sure, Scott.

Timer is sold; complete bulb and carb both spoken for.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By R.V. Anderson on Tuesday, December 04, 2018 - 10:05 am:

Door latch and tie rod end still available; all else is sold; thanks MTFCA!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Scott Conger - Wyoming on Wednesday, December 05, 2018 - 04:42 pm:

RV

terribly slow getting back to you, but I'd like the latch if not sold to someone more on the ball!

regards,

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By R.V. Anderson on Thursday, December 06, 2018 - 12:27 pm:

Holding latch for Scott.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration