OF Stromberg

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: OF Stromberg
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dan Brown on Monday, December 03, 2018 - 09:02 pm:

Hereís another OF. Buy yourself a Christmas present you can use. I cleaned up the outside. The rest is up to you. No cracks or damage that I can see. $250
Q
W
E
R
T

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Hanlon N.E.Ohio on Monday, December 03, 2018 - 09:29 pm:

Someone made an inside mixture adjustment setup...

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By mike mclean pefferlaw ontario canada on Monday, December 03, 2018 - 10:21 pm:

did you sand blast it

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dan Brown on Monday, December 03, 2018 - 10:38 pm:

I bead blasted the outside only. I did not blast the float, or cover, or inside the bowl. If the bead blasting bothers you I have another carb that has not been blasted, that is in the same shape as this one only dirty.

(Message edited by Dan Brown on December 03, 2018)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dan Brown on Tuesday, December 04, 2018 - 05:34 pm:

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Gene Carrothers Huntington Beach on Tuesday, December 04, 2018 - 11:20 pm:

Dan, That's certainly a fair price.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mario Brossard on Wednesday, December 05, 2018 - 12:07 pm:

Iím really surprised it was not sold yet...one on of the best fair price I ever see. I have one done by uncle Stan.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dan Brown on Sunday, December 09, 2018 - 05:51 pm:

Still available

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Gene Carrothers Huntington Beach on Monday, December 10, 2018 - 05:56 pm:

This carb must be getting Very Cold. Does it come with the heater?

I'm like Mario and have one rebuilt by Uncle Stan but would be nice to have a spare at this price

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dan Brown on Sunday, December 16, 2018 - 04:12 pm:

TT

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Morsher on Sunday, December 16, 2018 - 05:26 pm:

Merry Christmas to Me , can you send me an email, Dan? Iíll take it. Tmorsher@icloud.com

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dan Brown on Monday, December 17, 2018 - 11:30 am:

Sold
Thanks Tim

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration