Looking for one hub cap stamped w

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: Looking for one hub cap stamped w
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Osterman, Rochester, NY on Tuesday, December 04, 2018 - 12:07 am:

Need just one very good nickel plated w hub cap.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Larry Smith, Lomita, California on Tuesday, December 04, 2018 - 11:55 am:

Mark, check ebay every day. I believe I've seen several recently.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Robert Flesner on Tuesday, December 04, 2018 - 04:10 pm:

looking for a 5-1 t truck ring and worm gears

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Robert Flesner on Tuesday, December 04, 2018 - 04:12 pm:

looking for model t truck 5-1 high speed worm and ring gears please call 509 935 0627 robert flesner leave message

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Wayne Sheldon, Grass Valley, CA on Tuesday, December 04, 2018 - 04:53 pm:

Robert F, You will be at least ten times more likely to find what you are looking for if you start your own new thread with a proper title. Something in the title, simple and to the point, like "TT High Speed Gears wanted".
Be SURE to put "wanted" in the title, or you will have a hundred people wanting to buy them (they are a bit tough to find, and very desirable), while those that may have a set available may not look in as they will assume the ad is a "for sale" if "wanted" is not in the title.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Osterman, Rochester, NY on Tuesday, December 04, 2018 - 06:13 pm:

How did all of the other wanted requests get added to my humble request for a single hub cap marked with a w? LOL

Yeah Larry Ive seen a couple recently in groups, but they were in rough condition. Im looking for one good one. Guess Ill have to offer something worth 3x in trade to extract one from someones parts box.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Hanlon N.E.Ohio on Tuesday, December 04, 2018 - 06:33 pm:

I'll have to look and see if any are marked W...I have quite a few.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tex Holtby on Wednesday, December 05, 2018 - 05:55 am:

Mark, If Dave H. doesn't have one, I think I do. I'll check tonight. Tex

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration