Ball bearing wheel bearings $125 postpaid

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: Ball bearing wheel bearings $125 postpaid
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Morsher on Tuesday, December 04, 2018 - 04:08 pm:

Nice pile of front wheel bearings, fresh from an old estate $125 , delivered to your door. I did not check anything, and there may be a couple of non T items included, but if you can save a set ( or more, hopefully) you will be way ahead of the game. Tmorsher@icloud.com to reach me. No PMs ,please

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tyler Ray WNC on Tuesday, December 04, 2018 - 04:18 pm:

Tim, I just sent you an email.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Morsher on Tuesday, December 04, 2018 - 04:41 pm:

On the way to Tyler, thanks and THANKS MTFCA !

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration