CLASCO Side Lamps

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: CLASCO Side Lamps
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Andrew Swift on Tuesday, December 04, 2018 - 06:04 pm:

I'm clearing out a lot of Model T (and other) things I will never need and putting them on eBay.
Put up a nice pair of CLASCO cowl lamps (1917+ I believe?) Got them priced for a reasonable $75.00 US (converted from $99 Cdn).
If interested please message and buy via eBay.
Many thanks!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Moore, on Tuesday, December 04, 2018 - 08:12 pm:

Those really look nice and would probably sell quickly but they are not for sale here...they are on e-bay. If you want to sell them here list them here.

Most sites will quickly give you the "boot" and take down the add if you are not listing with them. The MTFCA is not a free link to e-bay and this is not the way to sell parts. You can list here and if no takers go there or vs/ versa. I have never seen an e-bay listing telling a buyer to look at the MTFCA to purchase.

Any link to another site for sale should be removed, we are not for their profit.

Tim Moore

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve McClelland on Tuesday, December 04, 2018 - 09:13 pm:

Well said Tim...!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By James Rodell, Jr. on Tuesday, December 04, 2018 - 09:27 pm:

Tim,
If those are the rules, where are the complaints about Rod Letcher's advertisements?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Craig Raynor in Southampton on Wednesday, December 05, 2018 - 07:03 am:

I agree with Tim, I sold something here and made a donation totaling 5% of the sale to this web site- as some might say here -just saying.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Allan Bennett - Australia on Wednesday, December 05, 2018 - 10:12 pm:

James, Tim does not say they are rules. He is expressing an opinion about how things should be conducted, an opinion with which I agree.

With ebay/paypal/global shipping program they screw enough out of the deal without getting free re-directions from other sites.

Allan from down under.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration