Buy-sell-trade Engine Splash Pans

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: Buy-sell-trade Engine Splash Pans
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Juhl - Michigan's Thumb on Tuesday, December 04, 2018 - 08:35 pm:

When I had the the engine rebuilt on my '17 Touring I installed a later blunt nose oil pan with turned down edges. I need a set of engine splash pans to fit this newer-style oil pan.

As a result, I have a set of original splash pans for a narrow nose oil pan (September 1916) that are surplus to my needs.

I'd be interested in buying or trading for the pans I need. If not part of the deal, the narrow plans will be for sale. One of the narrow pans needs some cracks repaired (see red arrows.) PM me if you want to talk about it.

p

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bill Crosby Webster, NY on Tuesday, December 04, 2018 - 10:39 pm:

Tim, I have pans and will send a pm. Bill

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration