Free: Junk E & J Lantern Parts

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: Free: Junk E & J Lantern Parts
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Rodger Erickson on Wednesday, December 05, 2018 - 09:53 am:

Here is a bunch of leftover E & J parts that are for the most part non-restorable but I just can't bring myself to scrap them out. They may be good for patterns or for practicing brass repair, or (God forbid) rat rod parts. No lenses or burners. They are yours if you are willing to pay shipping. Thanks for looking.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Robert Daniello on Wednesday, December 05, 2018 - 09:59 am:

Rodger, sent you a message,

Thanks, Robert

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ivan on Thursday, December 06, 2018 - 01:49 am:

Ditto

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ivan on Sunday, December 09, 2018 - 06:22 pm:

Have you considered responding to my PM email ???

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Rodger Erickson on Monday, December 10, 2018 - 11:01 pm:

Parts are gone!
Thanks, MTFCA.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration