Pile of misc FOR SALE

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: Pile of misc FOR SALE
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Morsher on Wednesday, December 05, 2018 - 01:31 pm:

Nice original battery box. $85 ....FORD script oil can, some pinholes on bottom but displays well.$35......Nash brand accessory T transmission speedo drive cable w/ new fiber gear $30.....left and right 26-7 tailight Brkts $15......3 brass windshield hinges, 1 steel, $20.......NOS brake lever cam, 15$..........Thomas distributor w/cam gear, points plate gone but would make a great timer elevator ( they made one ! ) $40.......NOS pair of tailgate latches, give that project some bonafides $40........original Stromberg choke control w/ new T mounting brkt,$175. A reproduction Stromberg choke control with no name on it, $125.......1925-7 walker jack $40......oil filler cap for Colombo brand cross drive magneto, recast iron, $25.....fancy brass oil sight glass $45.....3 NOS orphan 26,7 pedal pads $20 choice or i will buy a match to any of them. Plus shipping from 44857 tmorsher@icloud.com to reach me, please, NO PMs , Iíll never see them. Thanks !

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Peter C. Strebeck on Wednesday, December 05, 2018 - 02:07 pm:

E-mail sent on tailgate latches, Joe.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Joe Andulics on Wednesday, December 05, 2018 - 03:35 pm:

Tim email sen about the battery box. Thanks

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Morsher on Wednesday, December 05, 2018 - 04:25 pm:

Battery box, and tailgate latches sold THANKS!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Morsher on Wednesday, December 05, 2018 - 04:57 pm:

Original Stromberg choke sold. Still have the reproduction with no name on it available

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Chadwick Azevedo on Wednesday, December 05, 2018 - 08:57 pm:

I assume the Thomas is potmetal, how is the condition?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By David Stroud on Thursday, December 06, 2018 - 06:26 am:

Tim, I'll take the repro Stromberg choke control if it is still available. I haven't been able to send an email to your address, it doesn't want to go through. Send me a PM, or an email. Thanks, Dave

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Morsher on Thursday, December 06, 2018 - 11:29 am:

Chad, the timer body is potmetal or aluminum,and it shows no swelling issues. The shaft turns free. I have a friend that has run one for 50 years now. Hope this helps.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Morsher on Thursday, December 06, 2018 - 11:45 am:

David, pm sent. Follow instructi9ns and itís yours. Please do not pm back, as I do t get them.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Chadwick Azevedo on Thursday, December 06, 2018 - 06:06 pm:

It does, I'll take it

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dan McEachern on Friday, December 07, 2018 - 01:18 pm:

Tim- I'll take the Columbo cap-let me know the total with shipping. Dan

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Morsher on Friday, December 07, 2018 - 01:54 pm:

Email sent, Dan

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By David Stroud on Friday, December 07, 2018 - 02:59 pm:

Tim, email sent, but I used a different address than the one on your profile. I used the icloud one. Let me know if you don't receive it. Dave

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Morsher on Sunday, December 09, 2018 - 11:05 am:

Chadwick, I havenít heard from you re/ the Thomas. Iíve had another inquiry, so let me know. Choke controls,battery box,brake cam,oil site glass,tailgate latches, and Colombo oil ca0 sold. THANKS ! Tmorsher@icloud.com to reach me. No hooker types please

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Chadwick Azevedo on Sunday, December 09, 2018 - 11:27 am:

Pm was sent, now that I have email that is sent as well

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Morsher on Sunday, December 09, 2018 - 11:31 am:

Thomas distributor sold, thanks !

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Hanlon N.E.Ohio on Sunday, December 09, 2018 - 12:21 pm:

You put a capital T in your address again Tim...

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Morsher on Sunday, December 09, 2018 - 01:13 pm:

I donít think that matters Dave, i will check. Thanks ! Might be time for me to give up the inter web !

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Morsher on Sunday, December 09, 2018 - 01:15 pm:

It works either way, Dave. It was using...... @iclud.com that screwed me up on the Hyatt ads.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Frank Brandi on Sunday, December 09, 2018 - 06:59 pm:

Tim - I'll take the ..NOS brake lever cam, 15$. if still available. I'll send an email

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration