Book-CARS of CANADA---A Must Have for Canadian Old Car Fans

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: Book-CARS of CANADA---A Must Have for Canadian Old Car Fans
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Don Watson -Florence,Colorado on Wednesday, December 05, 2018 - 03:59 pm:

I you like Old Cars that are Canadian this RARE Book is a Must have

CARS of Canada is a Coffee Table size book and is 384 Pages by Hugh Durnford and Glenn Baechler (Autographed by Glenn)Hugh had passed away by the time I got my Copy

$150.00 + Postage -Don Watson (719) 784-1915 or modelttowncarclub@yahoo.com

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Don Watson -Florence,Colorado on Friday, December 07, 2018 - 03:18 pm:

ttt

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Don Watson -Florence,Colorado on Saturday, December 08, 2018 - 04:03 pm:

ttt

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Don Watson -Florence,Colorado on Monday, December 10, 2018 - 03:56 pm:

ttt

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration