Counterbalanced crankshaft For Sale

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: Counterbalanced crankshaft For Sale
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Layden Butler on Wednesday, December 05, 2018 - 04:22 pm:

Does not appear to have ever been reground but will need it. Unmarked for brand, may be Chicago Forge. Selling for a long time Model T guy that I have known for over 50 years!

a

b

c

d

e

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Spencer Vibert on Wednesday, December 05, 2018 - 04:33 pm:

Its a sure mike

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Frank van Ekeren (Australia) on Wednesday, December 05, 2018 - 06:29 pm:

Doesn't look like any Sure Mike I've come across, maybe a one of a kind.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Layden Butler on Wednesday, December 05, 2018 - 07:34 pm:

Spoken for
Thanks to MTFCA

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tyler Ray WNC on Wednesday, December 05, 2018 - 07:43 pm:

I emailed Layden about this one 8 minutes after this ad appeared and asked about the price. Somebody must have been really quick on the draw! :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By JOHN BEVARDOS on Wednesday, December 05, 2018 - 07:46 pm:

same here

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Terry Woods, Cibolo, Texas on Wednesday, December 05, 2018 - 08:35 pm:

Yes, I guess it must have been an forgetful error on Layden's part, not to include the price.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Warren Webb on Wednesday, December 05, 2018 - 10:05 pm:

I have one just like it to get rid of....pm me

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration