WTB Steering wheel spider

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: WTB Steering wheel spider
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By J Alvord on Wednesday, December 05, 2018 - 11:52 pm:

Looking for a stamped steel steering wheel spider... mounting holes in the ends opposite each other (the ones where the screws go into the rim) need to be about 14.5" apart. The less pitting/rust the better. Thanks!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By J Alvord on Thursday, December 06, 2018 - 10:40 am:

I think that size spider would be for a 16" wheel?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark A Strange on Thursday, December 06, 2018 - 10:43 am:

Check with Bob Bergstadt, he sent me a very nice on a while back.

https://bobsantiqueautoparts.com/

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bill Crosby Webster, NY on Thursday, December 06, 2018 - 03:30 pm:

J, I have several NOS Steering wheel Spiders, and many used.
spiders

If interested send me a PM Bill

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration