HYATT bearings, fall harvest 4/$60ppd !

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: HYATT bearings, fall harvest 4/$60ppd !
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Morsher on Thursday, December 06, 2018 - 12:53 pm:

The fall harvest is in. I have sets of 4 Hyatt roller bearings, $60 postage paid to your door. This is the last of them, lot cleaner than the previous, all measure .497+. If you snooze, you lose! Tmorsher@iclud.com to reach me., please no PMs PayPal check or cash is fine THANKS MTFCA !

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By J Alvord on Thursday, December 06, 2018 - 02:05 pm:

I'll take them send me payment info...

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By J Alvord on Thursday, December 06, 2018 - 02:06 pm:

E-mail sent.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Richard Mercier on Thursday, December 06, 2018 - 02:14 pm:

I'll take a set also. PM me with PP information.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Morsher on Thursday, December 06, 2018 - 02:33 pm:

PLEASE email me. I have your names down, but you need to email me, I donít get PMs. Donít like sending PMs either. PLEASE

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By J Alvord on Thursday, December 06, 2018 - 03:15 pm:

Sorry Tim, I got so excited and just had to be first in line... I missed the e-mail part initially, lol. I did send an e-mail so it should be there in your box. Many thanks for offering these for sale!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Daniel Snell on Thursday, December 06, 2018 - 03:38 pm:

Hi Tim, you should already have me down for a set of four correct?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Morsher on Thursday, December 06, 2018 - 03:59 pm:

I have you all down, including Richard. Havenít heard from him yet. Daniel, we are all set. Many thanks, all gone on to a new life. Remember, best to use the highest quality sleeves Langís offers, and these will maybe outlive you ! THANKS MTFCA !

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Richard Mercier on Thursday, December 06, 2018 - 04:28 pm:

Sent you two emails and haven heard back.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Morsher on Thursday, December 06, 2018 - 04:54 pm:

Nothing in my emails, Richard, Iíll send a PM ( even though I donít like to ) so just follow instructions there. Iíll keep a set here for you.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Richard Mercier on Thursday, December 06, 2018 - 05:08 pm:

PayPal sent.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Darryl Bobzin, Kannapolis, NC on Thursday, December 06, 2018 - 05:34 pm:

e mail sent. if you still have some, I will take a set.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Morsher on Thursday, December 06, 2018 - 07:37 pm:

Got you Richard, they will be on the way Saturday, thanks! Darryl, didnít get your email but if I do, Iíll see .

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By J Alvord on Thursday, December 06, 2018 - 07:47 pm:

Tim,

My e-mail to you is bouncing back... did get one from me?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John From Oregon on Thursday, December 06, 2018 - 08:07 pm:

It seems like there is a problem with the email getting to the intended recipient.

Instead of Tmorsher@iclud.com, as the first post says, perhaps it should be
tmorsher@icloud.com ?

Hopefully, this is helpful.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By J Alvord on Thursday, December 06, 2018 - 08:55 pm:

I think you are correct John, the another ad has the second e-mail in it...

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By J Alvord on Thursday, December 06, 2018 - 09:41 pm:

Tim, e-mails are just coming back to me... could you send your payment address to me at lahti35@yahoo.com please. Thanks!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Morsher on Friday, December 07, 2018 - 02:07 pm:

So sorry for my email mistake. I think Iíve connected up with everyone except Darryl Bobzin. If you can, send a note to tmorsher@icloud.com and Iíll take care of you. T

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Richard Mercier on Monday, December 10, 2018 - 08:08 pm:

Got them today, great, Thanks again!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Morsher on Monday, December 10, 2018 - 11:08 pm:

Thanks for the note Richard. Really, the thanks should be to Dave Hanlonís father who saved all of these so many years ago.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration