For Sale***Special Long Length Kerosene Tail Light Bracket - Model T and other makes***

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: For Sale***Special Long Length Kerosene Tail Light Bracket - Model T and other makes***
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jack Putnam, Bluffton, Ohio on Thursday, December 06, 2018 - 05:43 pm:

This is a special accessory long length bracket that holds the kerosene lamps on special bodied Model Ts and TTs It was designed to hold the lamp below the bed frame or when reversed to hold the lamp above the mounting surface. It would be used on trucks, delivery vehicles or any special bodied vehicle. These are cast iron brackets. Lamp is not included. $50 each plus shipping of $15. PayPal preferred at jputnam (at)wcoil.com. I will accept a check also. Questions contact me at 419-30six-39sixsix.
bracket
bracket

bracket

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tom Strickling on Thursday, December 06, 2018 - 06:15 pm:

I'll take one, don't ship it.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jack Putnam, Bluffton, Ohio on Thursday, December 06, 2018 - 09:12 pm:

I've got your name on one. Thank you.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Iowa John L Williams on Friday, December 07, 2018 - 08:59 am:

Jack: Hi From Iowa! I tried to get one of the last batch - so kindly put my name on one of these! Thanks John

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jack Putnam, Bluffton, Ohio on Friday, December 07, 2018 - 09:23 am:

John: I got your name on one, you know the drill. Thanks.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration