Brass steering wheel and wood rims for sale

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: Brass steering wheel and wood rims for sale
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Daniel Kraft on Friday, December 07, 2018 - 02:07 pm:

Here is a very nice, lightly used brass steering wheel with what looks like a mahogany rim. It has a few minor dents and a little chip but otherwise looks perfect, also has brass screws. It would clean up and look spectacular. Also included is an old locking steering wheel, I think the spider is junk, but someone put a really awesome walnut rim on it. Itís a really beautiful rim and would be very nice if you had another spider. The third rim is a fixer upper but could still be saved.

$350 plus shipping
Call 831-278-2742

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Daniel Kraft on Friday, December 07, 2018 - 02:07 pm:

more pictures

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Daniel Kraft on Friday, December 07, 2018 - 02:08 pm:

The locking wheel is painted gold

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Daniel Kraft on Friday, December 07, 2018 - 08:28 pm:

$325 plus shipping

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John Albert Lemon on Friday, December 07, 2018 - 10:33 pm:

BUYER BEWARE, this guy scammed me out of $600.00. Push the issue and I'll tell the whole story with proof to back it up !!! I have contacted a past and present Board of Director's to include several on the MTFCA Forum, consensus was 100% to EXPOSE HIM !!!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Daniel Kraft on Saturday, December 08, 2018 - 01:27 pm:

Iím not into arguing on a public forum but John just isnít right in the head.
$300 plus shipping

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Daniel Kraft on Saturday, December 08, 2018 - 01:32 pm:

If anyone has any questions, feel free to call me. Iím an honest guy.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John Albert Lemon on Saturday, December 08, 2018 - 02:39 pm:

"Hey Mr. Honest Guy", then give my money back as you said you would in your emails. This would have never happened if you were "Mr. Honest Guy". If I had a dissatisfied customer, I would have returned the money in a heartbeat. A scammer will keep the money, but this time the customer is letting the public know if you did it to me, you'll do/done it to others. I want my money back "Mr. Honest Guy", you knowingly sent me junk that I cannot use !!!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Daniel Kraft on Monday, December 10, 2018 - 12:29 am:

Sir, you bought a perfect windshield from me. The only issue with it was that it was missing a nut, which I told you about prior to your purchase. Then you had me take the glass out of the windshield, and gave me extremely specific packing instructions causing to make three trips to the post office and buy an expensive padded box. This brought the price if shipping up to a considerable high price, so I decided to be nice and split shipping with you. I also threw in brand new brass spark and throttle rods, just to be kind to you. Since then you have called me all sorts of names, blown up my email with nasty emails, and now are attempting to smear me on the internet. Everything I sent you was in perfect condition, and I told you that if you returned it in that same condition that I would refund your money. Also, telling me that it doesnít fit your car does not show that I sent you junk, only that you barely read my listing, and that you did not pre measure your car. I apologize to anyone who has to be inconvenienced by all this nonsense.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Daniel Kraft on Monday, December 10, 2018 - 09:52 am:

$275 plus shipping cost

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Daniel Kraft on Thursday, December 20, 2018 - 03:18 pm:

$225 plus shipping

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By charley shaver- liberal,mo. on Thursday, December 20, 2018 - 04:23 pm:

everything i got from daniel was a ok. charley

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Daniel Kraft on Thursday, December 20, 2018 - 08:46 pm:

Thank you Charley.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Hal Schedler, Sacramento on Thursday, December 20, 2018 - 09:15 pm:

I have a beautiful S wheel on my Speedster that I got from Daniel.. I applaud his workmanship and dealing with him has been excellent!!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Daniel Kraft on Friday, December 21, 2018 - 06:48 pm:

$200 plus shipping

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dennis Michaud on Tuesday, December 25, 2018 - 01:51 pm:

Dan, I am still waiting for any answer if we have a deal on the steering wheels, Dennis

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Larry LaPatka- East Tennessee on Wednesday, December 26, 2018 - 09:20 am:

check your P/M

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Scott Conger - Wyoming on Wednesday, December 26, 2018 - 12:27 pm:

Daniel's name rang a bell with me and I went back into my emails and saw that I bought a Stromberg Carb from Daniel. It was a good deal and was packed very well. A direct quote from my response to him after receiving the carb: "Thank you for a VERY nice packing job. Everything looks wonderful, and I am one happy guy."

I would imagine most people will/would find Daniel to be an upstanding guy to deal with. Windshields not withstanding.

scott

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Peter McIntyre on Thursday, December 27, 2018 - 09:28 am:

I have dealt with Dan no problems.Bought a DU 4 dual mag ,packaged great,went out of his way. Thanks Dan for being a up right guy. Cheers Pete

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration