Brass speedster air pump

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: Brass speedster air pump
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Daniel Kraft on Friday, December 07, 2018 - 02:27 pm:

Hereís a nice larger air pump for a speedster. It doesnít have a check valve but what is there is very nice. Should look spectacular when polished.
$125 plus shipping
Call 831-278-2742

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Daniel Kraft on Friday, December 07, 2018 - 02:50 pm:

Sold

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John Albert Lemon on Friday, December 07, 2018 - 10:43 pm:

BUYER BEWARE, this guy scammed me for $600.00. He promised he would give my money back but disappeared, still waiting !!!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Daniel Kraft on Saturday, December 08, 2018 - 01:31 pm:

I wonít argue on a public forum, but John just isnít right in the head. If anyone has any questions feel free to call me. Iím an honest guy

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John Albert Lemon on Saturday, December 08, 2018 - 02:20 pm:

OMG, "I'm an honest guy", if you people believe that one you're just asking for it. Now he's taking phone calls, didn't take my phone calls for the past 6 months wanting my money back !!! Now I'm getting emails from people stating you screwed them over also !!!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Nevada Bob Middleton on Sunday, December 09, 2018 - 04:41 pm:

I not defending on want be a party to this bad deal between these to or what ever
But
I bought a TT from Daniel while back on this forum it was pressented as advertised and was more then helpful when i went to pick it up
I know he has sold to others here every now and then deal goese sour And John right to warn but should include his discussion or complaint thread

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Nevada Bob Middleton on Sunday, December 09, 2018 - 04:48 pm:

I while back bought a TT from Daniel on this forum and it was as good as or better, and he was more then helpful when we loaded it.
John for deal worth that much please share the complaint thread here.
I known others here who had deals gone sour and get the that info known within the hobby

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Robert A Weitzel on Sunday, December 09, 2018 - 07:16 pm:

I've had good deals with Daniel as well

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Richard Eagle Idaho Falls on Sunday, December 09, 2018 - 07:28 pm:

I have had no problem with my purchases with Daniel. Sorry for the dispute.
Rich

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Daniel Kraft on Sunday, December 09, 2018 - 09:31 pm:

Thank you, and John as stated before, you can return the windshield for the purchased price but after my 3 trips to the post office, buying a special padded box and splitting shipping out of my own generosity, and throwing in free parts, Iím just plain old not going to pay/ split any more costs with you. Heís upset that the windshield has a missing wingnut (which I told him about when he bought it) and itís not the right dimensions for his car (I posted the dimensions in the add). I also gifted him a set of press spark and gas control rods, just because I wanted to be nice. Since the deal went south heís been blowing up my email with lots of nasty emails. Not exactly your run of the mill scam artist.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration