FS Bargains Of The Day!

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: FS Bargains Of The Day!
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Chaffin......Corona, CA on Friday, December 07, 2018 - 05:23 pm:

Listing the following items for sale. Combine items and realize a possible savings on shipping. If you find something you want, send me a PM or give me a call. Mark Chaffin (951) 805-0928

Brand new and in the box air filter for the 23-25 engine. These retail through MAC's for $90.00. Get this one at a significant discount. Price is $50.00 plus $13.65 domestic flat rate shipping.

One Carter BB1 updraft carburetor for use with a high performance flathead or overhead valve setup. This one will need to be rebuilt, prior to use. These are the preferred carburetors for an overhead valve setup. Pretty much plug N play. Price is $75.00 plus $13.65 domestic shipping.

One lot of four coils. They will need to be rebuilt, prior to use. Price for the lot is $35.00 plus $13.65 domestic shipping.

One lot of front wheel bearings and parts. I found these packed in grease in a paper bag. They all look very serviceable. Take it all for $50.00 plus $7.50 domestic shipping.

AC speedometer drives and drive sprockets for use on a 26-27 Ford. One drive has a small crack which can be easily repaired. Price for the entire lot is $100 plus $13.65 domestic shipping.

Gas tank access door (26/27) with hinge. Price is $10.00 plus $7.50 domestic shipping.

One lot of 26/27 fan eccentrics and backing plates. Price for the entire lot is $10.00 plus $7.50 domestic shipping.

One pair of brake rod support brackets with new mounting hardware. Price for the pair is $15.00 plus $7.50 domestic shipping.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John Haynes - Chadron, Nebraska on Friday, December 07, 2018 - 06:03 pm:

Hello Mark,
I sent you a P. M. on the front wheel bearings.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mike-Iowa on Friday, December 07, 2018 - 06:09 pm:

Mark,
Sent you a PM for the Carter BB1. Mike Lebsack

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mike-Iowa on Friday, December 07, 2018 - 06:13 pm:

Mark,
Sent you a PM for the Carter BB1. Mike Lebsack

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Chaffin......Corona, CA on Friday, December 07, 2018 - 06:18 pm:

Carter BB1 sold to Mike. Thank you.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Chaffin......Corona, CA on Friday, December 07, 2018 - 06:19 pm:

Wheel bearings sold to John. Thanks John!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jon Crane on Friday, December 07, 2018 - 06:52 pm:

Mark
I will take the speedo drives and sprockets. How much including postage to Michigan+
Thank you
Jon Crane

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Chaffin......Corona, CA on Friday, December 07, 2018 - 07:37 pm:

Air filter sold to Jay. Thanks Jay!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Chaffin......Corona, CA on Friday, December 07, 2018 - 07:46 pm:

Gas access door has been sold.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Chaffin......Corona, CA on Friday, December 07, 2018 - 07:52 pm:

Speedo drives and road gears sold to Jon. Thank you Jon. Thanks MTFCA!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Chaffin......Corona, CA on Saturday, December 08, 2018 - 01:40 pm:

Coils are now $30.00 for all 4 plus shipping.

Brake rod supports are now $12.50 plus shipping.

The fan eccentrics with backing plates are now $7.50 for the complete lot plus shipping.

Happy Holidays! :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Chaffin......Corona, CA on Sunday, December 09, 2018 - 07:18 pm:

BTT

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve Bourgeois on Sunday, December 09, 2018 - 10:29 pm:

Mark,
I will take the gas tank door.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Chaffin......Corona, CA on Monday, December 10, 2018 - 10:21 am:

Sorry Steve. Already spoken for. Thanks for your interest though. :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dennis Zinn on Monday, December 10, 2018 - 09:39 pm:

Mark,
I will take brake rod supports if still available
Dennis

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Chaffin......Corona, CA on Monday, December 10, 2018 - 10:45 pm:

They are yours Dennis. PM sent.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Chaffin......Corona, CA on Tuesday, December 11, 2018 - 12:17 pm:

Fan eccentrics sold to Stephen. Thanks Stephen! Thanks MTFCA!

New price on the four coils is $25.00 plus shipping. I doubt you will find a better deal!

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration