Pre Christmas sale

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: Pre Christmas sale
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By ROBERT BERGSTADT on Saturday, December 08, 2018 - 10:29 am:

December 10th-13th take 10% off all in stock items at Bob's Antique Auto Parts
phone orders only between 9 am and 3 pm central time
815-633-7244
or toll free 1-888-MODELT1
Thank you, Bob

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By ROBERT BERGSTADT on Sunday, December 09, 2018 - 12:13 pm:

BTT

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By ROBERT BERGSTADT on Monday, December 10, 2018 - 09:02 am:

Please mention forum as this sale is only for forum members, thank you, Bob

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Richard H.Miller on Monday, December 10, 2018 - 11:31 pm:

Thank you for the offer.
Merry Christmas!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Philip Lance on Tuesday, December 11, 2018 - 03:17 pm:

How do I find your parts for sale Bob? Is there a catalog or website somewhere?

Thanks!
Phil

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Kim R. Wynn on Tuesday, December 11, 2018 - 05:16 pm:

I have been dealing with Bob's for years. Always top notch. If they don't have the part in stock, they will tell you where to find it (on one occasion they sent me to their supplier). I ordered parts at around 9:30 am yesterday and the parts were in my mailbox today!

I used their website catalog to find parts and then called them on the phone. They are very professional and pleasant to talk to.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Kim R. Wynn on Tuesday, December 11, 2018 - 05:25 pm:

Philip Lance,
I just sent you a PM with how I usually contact them. They have a website / electronic catalog.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration