FJ - Orcas Island, WA to Seattle & Portlland enclosed auto transport Dec 11th

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: FJ - Orcas Island, WA to Seattle & Portlland enclosed auto transport Dec 11th
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By FreighTer Jim on Saturday, December 08, 2018 - 12:46 pm:

December 11th

Leaving Orcas Island, WA by ferry to Anacortes.

Empty 30 foot enclosed trailer.

Picking up in Seattle.

12 feet available to Portland, OR.

Full from Portland to Long Beach, CA.

12 feet available from Long Beach east to
Enterprise, AL.

Can continue further east if needed.

I can take I-10 or I-20 or I-40 .....

Please call or text if you live in the lower
(48) states - otherwise PM or email.

Thanks !

FreighTer Jim
260-804-6695

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By FreighTer Jim on Tuesday, December 11, 2018 - 09:51 am:

Leavin Orcas Island midday for Anacortes

FreighTer Jim
260-804-6695

(Message edited by enclosed_ford_transport on December 11, 2018)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Don - Conroe, TX on Tuesday, December 11, 2018 - 01:44 pm:

You encounter the neatest things. How cool.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Don - Conroe, TX on Tuesday, December 11, 2018 - 01:47 pm:

Jim...I have some parts with Dave Hanlon in Ohio that need to come to Texas if you ever have a route that approximates that.

Kevin Prus has agreed to bring them to Chickasha in March of next year, but if you have something that lines up sooner than that, please let me know.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By FreighTer Jim on Tuesday, December 11, 2018 - 02:46 pm:

Waiting in line to board the ferry ....

A couple great days staying with Grant & Kathy on their magnificent custom built home overlooking the ocean.

They absolutely spoiled me rotten ..... :-)

I have been to both the furthest Northeast point in the lower
(48) states & the furthest Northwest point in the lower (48)
states in the past few months ....

I got your text message on this but as of today I have nothing
planned for that route.

FJ

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By FreighTer Jim on Wednesday, December 12, 2018 - 04:50 pm:

No longer available

FJ

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration