FS: Ready for Christmas for the "T"we that has everything; unique hand made radiator caps

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: FS: Ready for Christmas for the "T"we that has everything; unique hand made radiator caps
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Kim R. Wynn on Saturday, December 08, 2018 - 09:37 pm:

Unique hand made radiator caps for the Ford T or TT. $80 each plus shipping. I will entertain reasonable offers.

Simplex Jack:Simplex Jack

Coffee Grinder:Coffee Grinder

Fire Hydrant:Fire Hydrant

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Kim R. Wynn on Saturday, December 08, 2018 - 11:37 pm:

All 3 sold pending payment. I have 2 other styles listed on ebay if anyone else is interested.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Kim R. Wynn on Sunday, December 09, 2018 - 11:28 am:

All 3 sold. Thanks MTFCA. I enjoy making these and profits go to a local autism awareness charity. I will take requests and try to find what you want.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration