OT FS Ford LGT 20 garden tractor w/snow blower,blade,mower deck

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: OT FS Ford LGT 20 garden tractor w/snow blower,blade,mower deck
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve Grisbee---Cheyenne Wyo on Saturday, December 08, 2018 - 11:54 pm:

I bought this out of an estate,the son said they drove it to the spot where I picked it up but it had sat there evidently several years. It has a two cylinder replacement motor and it is stuck now. Tires are shot. This motor I guess was bigger than the original hence the gas tank mounted behind the seat. May have been changes to the driveline as well. I was hoping to use it with minor work and still have the collectability of genuine Ford but I'm not up to what it will take at this point. The blade goes on the front and is Ford script also. $450 for the whole package. Buyer will need to arrange pickup,I have tractor that can set it on a truck or trailer. Please PM me if interested.picturepicturepicturepicturepicturepicture

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration