Last pile of misc, 2018

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: Last pile of misc, 2018
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Morsher on Sunday, December 09, 2018 - 01:36 pm:

New prices, some new parts, hoping to clean my floor and get this to new forever homes. Still time to get it in the stocking. ALL PRICES INCLUDE SHIPPING TO YOUR DOOR ....beautiful pair of 1915 headlights, includes a perfect pair of fords script brass rims (1926-7) u supply the clear glass$200.......Bridgeport FORD script nickel plated tire pump,$75......pile of frame brackets$35.......original single early windshield brass brace rod $100......set of 4 engine block off plates, including generator delete cast8ng$80.......part of crank from seat gizmo$20.....new differential bench mount plate$50 ( compare to catalog price ! )......26-7 steering column mount casting$25.........pair of closed bolt driveshaft spools$35.......spark plug tire inflator , T pipe plug thread neat accessory$50......3 orphan 26-7 pedal pads$15 each or $25 for all three.........Kingston carb, $25......1917-22ish firewall drip edge, $35.........brass windshield hinges 3 brass,1 steel $15.......star hubcap$15.......ford script oil can,small pinholes in bottom, fix or display $30.......walker 1926-7 jack$27.50......engine repair arm, great to have in toolbox$20......pair of 1926-7 tail light brackets, left and right$12.....two very old tire pumps, $25 each or $40 for pair. REMEMBER , ALL PRICES INCLUDE POSTAGE IN CONUS. I will be glad to send better description and pics of any item !! tmorsher@icloud.com to reach me, I do not get PMs I DO NOT GET PMs. Thanks MTFCA

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By William Fedak on Sunday, December 09, 2018 - 02:04 pm:

Tim - sent you an email about the Kingston carb. Thanks, Bill

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Peter C. Strebeck on Sunday, December 09, 2018 - 02:21 pm:

E-mail sent about differential holder, Joe.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Richard Williams, Humboldt TN on Sunday, December 09, 2018 - 03:45 pm:

Tim, Email sent. I will take the 26-27 jack.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Joe Voller (Aitkin MN) on Sunday, December 09, 2018 - 06:13 pm:

email sent on drip rail, Joe

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Terry & Sharon Miller, Westminster, CO on Sunday, December 09, 2018 - 06:41 pm:

Tim,

We would like to have the frame brackets. Email sent.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Morsher on Sunday, December 09, 2018 - 08:03 pm:

I think Iíve connected up with everyone except Peter Strebeck. If you can email me again at above email address. Thanks !
The frame brackets, tail lamp brats, tire pumps, 26-7 jack are spoken for so far, THANKS !

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Glen Chaffin on Sunday, December 09, 2018 - 08:25 pm:

TIM, DO YOU STILL HAVE THE DIFFERENTIAL BENCH MOUNT. IF SO i'LL TAKE IT GLEN

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve Linney on Sunday, December 09, 2018 - 10:19 pm:

Tim I will take the star hubcap

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Larry Smith, Lomita, California on Sunday, December 09, 2018 - 11:47 pm:

Tim: Is the coil tester just there for looks?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Morsher on Monday, December 10, 2018 - 10:26 am:

Steve Linney, email me please re hubcap. Glenn, Sorry bench mount is spoken for. Original Smith, friends use the HCCA, but I use Bosch magnetos on everything. Donít tell anyone!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve Linney on Thursday, December 13, 2018 - 10:29 am:

I sent you three personal messages.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Morsher on Thursday, December 13, 2018 - 11:35 am:

You can send me 72 personal messages, and I will never get any of them. Tmorsher@icloud.com to reach me.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration