WTB Belly Band or Straps

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: WTB Belly Band or Straps
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Randy Reysen on Sunday, December 09, 2018 - 08:17 pm:

I would like to add this accessory to my restoration project. Looking for a nice set of originals OR reproductions. Either is fine by me. Let me know if you have a set available. I like the Lizzie's Girdle but Tim is not making them anymore. Perhaps you bought an extra set and would like to sell them. Thanks for looking. You can call, text, email or PM me.

Randy

lausonking@hotmail.com
262.six89.204four

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By joe bell on Sunday, December 09, 2018 - 09:08 pm:

Tim Morsher made a few last year, might want to jingle him.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mack Cole ---- Earth on Sunday, December 09, 2018 - 09:15 pm:

i have 1 without the hooks i might turn loose of cheap .I think the hooks are being remade?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Shane Lach - Milford, NH on Sunday, December 09, 2018 - 10:07 pm:

Mack I have one with a missing hook. Do you know who makes them?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Keith Keller on Sunday, December 09, 2018 - 11:11 pm:

Schneiders sells reproductions. I think they were about $80

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bruce Compton on Monday, December 10, 2018 - 12:31 am:

Email sent

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration