FS: c. 1914 E & J Model 32 Passenger Side Light Restorable

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: FS: c. 1914 E & J Model 32 Passenger Side Light Restorable
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Rodger Erickson on Monday, December 10, 2018 - 09:44 am:

FS: One E & J model 32 side light, passenger side, c. 1914. "Black & Brass" steel with brass top. This one has the mounting bracket riveted to the body of the lamp. This light is in presentable condition, the top is in good shape and there are no rust issues. The hinge on the door is damaged and will need to be repaired. The reflector will probably have to be replated. Light includes the fount and burner which, as far as I know, only fit model 32 lamps. Asking $75 not including shipping. Thanks for looking.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Rodger Erickson on Monday, December 10, 2018 - 09:45 am:

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Rodger Erickson on Monday, December 10, 2018 - 09:48 am:

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Rodger Erickson on Monday, December 10, 2018 - 09:50 am:

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Michael Abbott on Monday, December 10, 2018 - 07:07 pm:

PM sent

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Michael Abbott on Tuesday, December 11, 2018 - 03:15 am:

Is this the one advertised on eBay?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Rodger Erickson on Tuesday, December 11, 2018 - 06:21 pm:

Yes, I've been trying to sell it on eBay but I just don't have the patience.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Michael Abbott on Wednesday, December 12, 2018 - 03:57 am:

Did you get my email?
I am interested but you havenít responded
Michael

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Rodger Erickson on Wednesday, December 12, 2018 - 11:21 am:

Sent you a message this morning.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Michael Abbott on Sunday, December 16, 2018 - 06:27 pm:

What's going on with this lamp??
Michael

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Rodger Erickson on Sunday, December 16, 2018 - 07:16 pm:

Michael,
The other buyer backed out. If you're still interested it's yours.
Thanks,
Rodger

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Michael Abbott on Thursday, December 20, 2018 - 06:09 pm:

Roger
Thanks, I sent you a email.
Have you received.
What's next with the purchase.
Michael

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration