WTB: one Wizard 'standard' spark plug.

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: WTB: one Wizard 'standard' spark plug.
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Roger Harmon on Monday, December 10, 2018 - 10:52 am:

Must be a good one.
I have 3, and one Wards in my car and would like to have a matched set.

R/ Roger

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Darel J. Leipold on Monday, December 10, 2018 - 11:46 am:

Was the Wizard Brand from Gamble Stores?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Hanlon N.E.Ohio on Monday, December 10, 2018 - 01:04 pm:

I will try to look later today.
I seem to recall a couple.
I believe it's a Western Auto part...

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Hanlon N.E.Ohio on Monday, December 10, 2018 - 03:17 pm:

Found a couple dozen Champion X, new and used. Lots of other brands, but no Wizard, sorry.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Richard Davis on Monday, December 10, 2018 - 04:26 pm:

I believe I have one, I'll take a look soon.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Roger Harmon on Monday, December 10, 2018 - 06:24 pm:

Thanks all. Standing by.
-Roger.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Moore, on Monday, December 10, 2018 - 07:21 pm:

Roger,

Went through my plug drawer and didn't realize how many plugs I had! Found one Wizard Standard and 2 NOS Wizard twin spark.

The Wizard Standard should be taken apart and blasted to clean it up but I ran a fingernail file across the electrode and put it in my coil tester and it sparked fine.

Send my your address on a PM and I will send it out to you this week. Can't shake your hand and give it to you but will send it at no charge or shipping...Merry Christmas!

Tim Moore

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mike Walker, NW AR on Tuesday, December 11, 2018 - 08:36 am:

Wizard was Western Auto's store brand. They put it on all their aftermarket auto parts, including Simmons carburetors.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration