FS Regrind Chaffin 270 Lift Camshaft with Bearings

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: FS Regrind Chaffin 270 Lift Camshaft with Bearings
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dean Dorholt - East Central, MN on Monday, December 10, 2018 - 10:02 pm:

I have a regrind 270 lift camshaft and oversize bearings from Chafins Garage I got a few years back for a future project that I won't be needing.
The camshaft is for a 26-27 but has the proper bearing shells to work with any Model T
The bearings will need to be machined to final fit for the journals.
250.00 plus shipping
PM me or deandorholt at frontiernet.net

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dean Dorholt - East Central, MN on Wednesday, December 12, 2018 - 07:53 am:

No longer available

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration