FS Stanley #700 carpenters corner vice,permanent mounting

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: FS Stanley #700 carpenters corner vice,permanent mounting
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve Grisbee---Cheyenne Wyo on Monday, December 10, 2018 - 11:53 pm:

Found several of these on a bottom shelf back in a corner at the old storage bldg. They may have come from an air force base sale here years ago but it's out of the memory bank now. There are several of these on ebay right now but almost all are the type that clamps on. These that I have all attach to a bench with three screws. These are all left hand,they all mount to the left corner. To put one on the right to hold a long board you could drill holes into the work bench to let the rods go into or maybe mount it upsidedown. The two of this particular type on ebay were 39.95 each,I'd like to get $22 each plus 13.65 shipping.That shipping amount would be the same on up to four of them in a flatrate box. Paypal or check. Please PM me if interested. picturepicturepicturepicture

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration