WTB complete front fan assembly for an 18ish motor

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: WTB complete front fan assembly for an 18ish motor
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Unidenscan on Thursday, December 13, 2018 - 05:31 pm:

Hello, I'm looking for a complete fan assembly. Fan and hub with bearing, pulley and the correct bolt. It's for a 18/22 engine.

Thanks,

Rob

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Unidenscan on Thursday, December 13, 2018 - 05:33 pm:

I guess I need the little arm too.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Gregush Portland Oregon on Thursday, December 13, 2018 - 07:35 pm:

The short arm was for brass radiator, you would use the longer arm. 18 to 20 would have used the cast iron pulley with riveted on blades and pressed in brass bushings.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Unidenscan on Thursday, December 13, 2018 - 08:01 pm:

The car is actually a 12 with a brass radiator.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Gregush Portland Oregon on Thursday, December 13, 2018 - 08:43 pm:

Well then I guess you need the brass pulley and bent arm! Here you go;
http://www.mtfca.com/discus/messages/3487/921900.html?1544744977

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Chaffin......Corona, CA on Thursday, December 13, 2018 - 08:53 pm:

Give Dave a call tomorrow at Chaffin’s Garage. They make correct hub and blades and everything else. (951) 735-4791

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration