Winfield S & SR Choke Housing

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: Winfield S & SR Choke Housing
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Kevin Pharis on Thursday, December 13, 2018 - 06:52 pm:

All new Winfield model S & SR Choke Housings now available. Near exact reproduction of original design. Machined from solid aluminum and include brass shaft and stainless steel choke plate. Fits throttle barrel size AA & B, both updraft and downdraft. Price $200

New Winfield choke housing

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ron Mc Willie on Thursday, December 13, 2018 - 11:05 pm:

That is a great reproduction of a much needed item. I'll check my Winfield pile as I am sure I can use a couple of these. Will you be making the clamp that holds it to the throttle body? Thanks for making these available.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Andy Clary on Friday, December 14, 2018 - 09:30 am:

So these would be from the non-pharis division of Pharis Metals?

Andy

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Kevin Pharis on Friday, December 14, 2018 - 11:03 am:

With the stainless steel choke plate, the are produced in the kinda-ferrous devision of Pharis Metals. ;)

I am putting the finishing touches on the choke cable brackets right now, then I will be working my way thru the remaining sizes of straight choke housings, the choke elbows, and the clamp bands. If anyone is interested, I can prioritize the sizes and variations as demand requires

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Kevin Pharis on Friday, December 14, 2018 - 04:57 pm:

Hereís a sneak peek at the stainless steel choke cable brackets. Still need to make some punch press tooling to form the ends

New Winfield choke cable brackets

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Henry K. Lee on Friday, December 14, 2018 - 09:35 pm:

VERY NICE WORK KEVIN! Keep it up!

Hank in Tin-A-See

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Kevin Pharis on Sunday, December 16, 2018 - 04:35 pm:

First batch of AA-B straight choke housings ready to go

New Winfield straight choke housing

Was thinking about some choke elbows next...

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Kevin Pharis on Thursday, December 27, 2018 - 11:35 pm:

How bout a few choke cable brackets...? Made from stainless steel, and complete with stainless steel hardware

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dan McEachern on Friday, December 28, 2018 - 12:02 am:

No Arms? There is nothing to hook the choke cable to. . . . . .

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dan McEachern on Friday, December 28, 2018 - 12:04 am:

The arms are brass, so that would be the
non-Pharis division I presume?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Kevin Pharis on Friday, December 28, 2018 - 01:39 am:

Actually these arms were stamped steel, and Iím working on them now. A bit tricky... but I believe is within my abilities, and hope to have available soon as well

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration