FS Early outside caged industrial light

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: FS Early outside caged industrial light
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve Grisbee---Cheyenne Wyo on Thursday, December 13, 2018 - 10:08 pm:

This may be as early as the 20's. It has porcelain socket inside but no bulb. I unsnapped the bottom door on the cage to get the globe out to clean it up but it's stuck,probably to a gasket,so it's going as it came. Will need rewiring. The thread on top is 3/4 pipe and when piped that is also the hanger. Would look great outside a garage for a commercial look. The globe looks good,no cracks or breaks. It's about 9 1/2" overall length,5 3/4" diameter so it should barely fit a flatrate box. $85 plus 13.65 shipping check or paypal. Please PM me if interested.picturepicturepicture

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dan Hatch on Friday, December 14, 2018 - 05:17 am:

Looks like an Explosion Proof fixture. Ones I have worked with the glass globe UNSCREWS. Like a jar. Dan

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration