OT? Do not drive with cash ?

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: OT? Do not drive with cash ?
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dan Hatch on Friday, December 14, 2018 - 05:05 am:

Guys While looking for something 180 deg from this subject, this came up. I know there was a big thread about this few weeks ago so I though you would like to see this. This guy is a lawyer in Mi and is long winded, ( surprise) so bear with him.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jr2oItXC1eM

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dan Hatch on Friday, December 14, 2018 - 05:06 am:

Sorry wrong Forum, well maybe not. It is about buying stuff. Dan

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Robert Brough on Friday, December 14, 2018 - 09:44 am:

And, another lesson learned, don't ask me how. if you leave any cash in your vehicle and the vehicle is stolen, returned, but the cash and any other personal possessons are stolen, they are NOT covered under your auto insurance.
They MAY be covered under your homeowners policy with a different claim number and a much higher deductible.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Joe Kowalczyk - Nampa Idaho on Friday, December 14, 2018 - 05:22 pm:

Dan,

That is great information in the video, well worth watching, can also act as a reminder for folks that know this info.

Thnx

Joe

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration