Windshield wiper windfall !!

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: Windshield wiper windfall !!
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Morsher on Friday, December 14, 2018 - 11:57 am:

Nice pile of original T era windshield wipers, and extra parts. Great for hacks, wood cab trucks, etc. $60 for what you see, delivered to your door. Should be enough for all your kids and grandkids stockings. You will probably get them all back, then everybody wins ! Tmorsher@icloud.com to reach me, no PMs please.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tom Strickling on Friday, December 14, 2018 - 12:09 pm:

WOW

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Scott Conger - Wyoming on Friday, December 14, 2018 - 12:10 pm:

Tim...too funny!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By ROBERT BERGSTADT on Friday, December 14, 2018 - 12:31 pm:

I will take them sent you a pm Bob

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Morsher on Friday, December 14, 2018 - 12:59 pm:

Sold to Adam, thanks !

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Janet Block on Friday, December 14, 2018 - 06:14 pm:

If you have any other windshield wipers for sale, please let me know.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Morsher on Friday, December 14, 2018 - 08:34 pm:

Janet, I found some more this afternoon. Send me an email on what you need. I have a nice one that would clamp on the windshield frame of your car shown. Tmorsher@icloud.com , no PMs please.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration